There's a long list of things that I'd never thought would come out of my mouth! Now that I'm a Mom to 3 boys- my list keeps getting longer. Here's a recent one:
Me talking to Joshua " Joshua, are you doing a mean poopie, or a nice poopie?"
Translation- "Are you having a hard time going poop?"
He's been constipated lately and struggles to go- so much so that he gets scared when he has to go- so to ease his mind- I started calling those "mean poopies"- at least it would make him laugh! Now he'll come to me and say "I have nice poopies!" Now, if only we could get those "nice poopies" in the toilet- not in his diaper!!
2 comments:
I love it. Sometimes I just cant help but laugh after I hear some things that come out of my mouth!! How are u guys? Things are way better now that we are not sick anymore! Hope you have a great turkey day :)
If this segment is entitled "Things I Never Thought I'd Say - Part 1" - I can't wait to hear Part 2!
Post a Comment