Randomness/Chaos/Stress: That is my life right now! That's probably every Mom's life! I've been trying to post here for awhile now, but something always gets in the way- usually one of my 3 munchkins! By the time they are all asleep, I just fall into bed or on the couch exhausted! The strange thing is, I've been getting more sleep lately than I have in the last 4 years!! But I'm still so tired!
I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, but I did manage to choose a "Word for the Year", my word for 2010 is TRUST. Let me tell you, this word has been going through my mind every day! To quote my husband," You don't think God would put that word on your heart and not give you situations in which to use it/ learn from it?!?" It's like praying for patience, you're bound to be faced with thousands of situations requiring tons of Patience!!
I don't have trouble trusting people, I have a hard time trusting God- it's hard to give up the control I think I have! A few areas where I need to learn to trust God are: finances- working part-time is great, but there are some financial burdens along with it, our house- we've been in the building process for 4 years!! I'm ready for my own house! My Mom's health- she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, had to take a leave from work, and is undergoing chemo. twice a week.
Even though life is chaotic and stressful, my 3 little men and my hubby keep me going everyday! You can't help but laugh when you have 3 little ones running around!
And now, some random pictures:
1. Hey, I actually made it into a picture!
2. I found Ethan in this box reading!
3. Doug reads to the boys after their nightly wrestling sessions.



1 comment:
I'm with you... I want to blog. I think of things to blog about, and then I never get time. I collapse exhausted most nights, too!
I love the pict of you & your hubby. Gorgeous! You look really good. Seriously. Have you lost some weight?
Post a Comment