I had a little taste of freedom today- it lasted for about 2 hours- I was so giddy I seriously didn't know what to do with myself! I got out of the house today without ANY kids!! I always take Ethan with me where ever I go because I'm his main food supply and he hates bottles.
Well, today I left Ethan home with a babysitter. I had so much I wanted to do, so many places to go- it felt strange to be out without ANY kids! The only time I'm anywhere without kids is at work and then I have 30 of other people's kids! I went to Michael's, Ross, and Target all by myself! No carseats to lug in and out of the stores, no strollers to push, no breaks to nurse a crying baby! As I was driving, I caught myself glancing in the rearview mirror to check on the boys. I almost opened the van door to get the stroller out a few times, too! I love my boys, but I can sure get alot accomplished when I'm out alone!! I even bought myself something!
No comments:
Post a Comment