Friday, September 26, 2008

New House-Guests

We have some new house-guests that Joshua would like to introduce to you!




I think he's holding up the turtle- we made all of his favorites out of Play-doh (for the first, possibly last time!) He made the requests and I created them. Good thing he's only 2 1/2 because he was happy with anything that even resembled an animal! I personally thought all of my creations looked the same- like a cross between an egg and a snake! I thought it was going to be so easy to fulfill all of his requests because he likes snakes and worms- and those are so easy to make!! When he started requesting a crab, turtle, bee, and spider... let's just say I was glad we ran out of Play-doh! Later, the turtle and the egg took a ride together in Joshua's Jeep! And after the joy-ride, let's just say Mr. Turtle had an untimely death (at the hand's of Joel!) Too bad I didn't have a picture of all of the crumbled, red Play-doh laying next to the red Jeep. Thankfully, Joshua got over it pretty quickly!

Joshua and the whole crew.

Mr. Turtle and Egg going for a ride!

No comments: