
Joel and Joshua were given this bag of plastic toy turtles. They both love turtles and I was so excited to open the bag and let the fun begin!
When I turned the bag over to open it, I was shocked to find this label:
Apparently if your products have lead or other harmful chemicals you can just slap a label on it and still sell it to kids! Let's just say the turtles took a quick trip to the trash! It reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live commercial for "Happy Fun Ball"- "don't play with Happy Fun Ball, don't touch it, don't look at it, if smoke starts coming out of Happy Fun Ball run away..."
2 comments:
"It's a bag of broken glass."
Hey there, I am breastfeeding and formula. I am figuring out my kids are just hungry I think. If I breastfeed they are hungry like an hour later. I gave them 3 oz of formula and they slept for hours!!! They sleep longer if I give them a bottle of breastmilk too. After I try it all I just let them cry. Its not that bad but some days are better than others!!
Post a Comment