Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Shots Heard Around the World

I took Ethan to the doctor today for his one year check-up and...SHOTS!! I hate this part of being a Mom! He had to get 4 shots today- one in each leg and one in each arm! He screamed harder with each shot! If you were anywhere near Kaiser this morning- you probably heard the screams!
He fell asleep in the car on the way home, thankfully!
He's 30 inches long and only 20.8 pounds- the Dr. was a little worried about his weight, but she attributed it to his dislike (hatred!) of whole milk. My plan was to wean this little guy- but he has other plans!

Later, when we were home, he was climbing up the boys' castle slide and fell and cut is lip- what a day!

1 comment:

ER-Nurse said...

I hear ya! Got round one for the twins and that was not fun. What sucks is I have to take Taylor in Jan. for hers and if Feb. She is already crying about it LOL.