Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas














Christmas Eve found us with 3 sick boys: Joel, Joshua, & Doug! Lots of coughing, stuffy , runny noses, etc. We still had a great time, though! Joel and Joshua are finally excited about opening presents, so they had a great time!

We started on Christmas Eve making cupcakes ("pupcakes") for Jesus' birthday. The boys LOVE cupcakes!

On Christmas morning, I was so excited to see the boys get their big presents! I couldn't wait to see their faces when they saw their new toys! We got them a train table and a blow-up bouncer. The bouncer was about 5 times bigger than I thought it would be! We also didn't glue the train tracks down which is necessary because Ethan comes at the train table like Godzilla- tearing up the tracks and throwing them everywhere- making Joshua extremely frustrated!


We spent the morning at our house with my parents, my sister Katie, her husband Josh, and their little growing baby( to arrive in July!)


We spent the rest of the day playing, bouncing, eating, and NOT napping!

No comments: