Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coupon Conquerer!

I found a new blog www.hip2save.blogspot.com , it's great and free! This blog has so many links to printable coupons, lets you know what stores are having sales, etc. I found out, through this site, that Kmart was having double coupon sales starting today. I gathered all of my coupons, printed more (including a $5 off $20 toy purchase) and headed to Kmart with my Mom. I had 4 $2 off coupons, which became $4 off coupons! I saved a total of $40 and got some great stuff! I got some Visine for free, 2 bags of dog treats for .99, paper towels for .49, brownie mix for .99, and 2 Fisher Price toys for $10.00. I ended up with a lot of necessities and a few fun things! It was great to see my total go from $90.00 to $50.00! They limit the coupons to 10 per customer, but the sale is on through Saturday! So, if you're already a coupon-clipper, this would be the place to go!
Earlier in the week, I went to Rite Aid with 3 coupons I printed from this blog. I ended buying Pull-ups for the boys and saved $12! So I basically got one package for free! I highly recommend this site!

No comments: