I haven't posted in a long time because I started work again. I still work part-time teaching 5th grade. I have 36 students this year!! Every time my class lines up I can't believe how the line goes on and on! It's a pretty good group of kids this year, thankfully! By the time I sit down to write anything my mind is blank- I'm exhausted whether I work at school or I work at home with my 3 boys! So here are some pictures and captions that can probably explain things better than me!



Joel and I being silly. He's wearing his favorite attire : just a Pull-Up.
Ethan being a cowboy! My boys love to go shirtless!

Joshua being "Mighty Mouse", and notice the underwear?? He's pretty much potty-trained!! No pictures of Joel in underwear, I wonder why?!?!
My younger sister gave birth to my niece, Eliza Juliet on August 11! I've been to see her twice!

This is pretty much what my days look like at home, playing outside in the water, one or more boys still in their PJs.

Joshua, dressing up again. He did this pose all on his own!

Joel and I being silly. He's wearing his favorite attire : just a Pull-Up.
Ethan being a cowboy! My boys love to go shirtless!
1 comment:
I seriously love those boys! I miss them too!!
Post a Comment