Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Colorado Cousins

Doug's sister Emily came out last week. She brought her 7 year old and 5 year old. The boys were so excited to spend a week with their cousins. The boys are finally at the age where they can talk and play and enjoy their cousins. Emily spoiled us! She cooked for us almost every night! She lives on a cattle ranch in Colorado and brought steak, sausage, and even elk steaks! She's a great cook, I think I gained weight eating all of her home-cooked meals. The only problem now is I have a higher standard to live up to now when I cook!
We went to Sea World, a water park, shopping, and the beach. The boys really miss their cousins!

Here are pictures from the beach, I haven't uploaded the Sea World pictures, yet.
Not really sure what Ethan's doing, but his cousin joined in!
Check our Joshua's cool pose!
My favorite! Doug and Ethan.

My boys will always find something to climb on!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picts! How is the new school year going? Looking forward to seeing you when MAP starts up again... or maybe before then if we can actually set up a date!