Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

2009 (E- 23 months J and J 3 1/2 years old)
Look, I finally made it into a picture!


We took the boys to a Pumpkin Patch last Sunday. It was sooo hot! We spent alot of money for a few rides and 3 pumpkins, but the boys had fun. I can't EVER get them to all look in the same direction for a picture!! Look at last year's picture as more evidence!!

2008 ( Ethan 11 months, J and J 2 1/2 years old)

1 comment:

Christy said...

So glad to see my kiddos aren't the only ones who look away in pictures. It is like a circus act trying to get them all to look at once and smile. Or everyone will look but someone is doing something goofy. I took a brillant shot of Olly & the boys the other day, except that Christophe had his finger up his nose. But everyone was smiling! lol. Can't wait to catch up with you more soon. Just let me know when you want to get together.