
This post is only a few days late! We went to Trunk or Treat at our church on Friday night. I asked Joel and Joshua what they wanted to be for Halloween, and Joel wanted to be a spider web! Joshua wanted to be a spider! I'm not very crafty, I can't sew at all, so I went to Michael's and bought 2 black t-shirts, some of that white spider web decoration stuff, and a huge brown spider with bendable legs. I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted their costumes to look like, and they didn't quite turn out that way! At least the boys liked them. I didn't get very good pictures, but Joel had several spiders hanging from his web. Ethan wore Joshua's bee costume from last year.
They had a great time collecting candy this is the first year they were aware of all the candy and wanted to try everything! After about 30 minutes of getting candy, we sat down and they filled up on sugar! We were home by 8:00, it was perfect.

You can kind of see the brown spider around Joshua's waist, and the web all around Joel.
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Cute idea for their costumes.
Love that Joel and Joshua chose to be partners in crime even for Halloween! I miss PNO & their hugs and cuddles!
Post a Comment