I took Joel & Joshua to their 2 year check-up yesterday and they had us change the boys into hospital gowns for their exams. They were so cute running around the room with their backsides all exposed! Nothing like wearing a hospital gown and Crocs!I am so thankful that my Dad came with me because handling the 2 of them in a small space with all kinds of "fun" things ( drawers, cords, computer, faucet, blinds, tongue depressers, etc.) for them to explore is exhausting!! Thankfully they didn't get any shots!
I posted their weights in an earlier post,
but on the Kaiser scale they weigh: Joel 32 lbs. 37 inches and Joshua 26lbs. 35 inches. If what they say is true, that you can double a child's height at 2 years old to predict their adult height, then Joshua will be 5"10 (like his Daddy) and Joel will be 6"2!! Noone will believe they're twins!
I have to ask, why don't they baby/toddler proof a room specifically designed for babies & toddlers?!?! Check out the boys checking everything out!
2 comments:
Hey girl, your boys are so big! My goodness! It looks like I am joining u on this twin adventure. Holy Toledos!! I need your number. I would love to catch up.
That's a really good point, Heather. Why don't they childproof those rooms?!?
Post a Comment