February 28, 2006 at 2:00 AM and 2:02 AM Joel Harrison and Joshua Quinn were welcomed into our family! Weighing in at 5 lbs. 15 oz. and only 18 inches long, Joel was born first! Joshua followed 2 minutes later weighing in at 5 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 inches long! It was the beginning of an amazing journey... Life with Twin Boys! Our 'little' boys are now 30 pounds and 37" tall (Joel) and 26 pounds and 35" tall (Joshua). I look at them and I'm amazed that I carried both of them inside of me!!
Doug holding the boys (Joel on the left) Joshua was actually the bigger one!
It's hard to believe that they are now 2 years old- running around, climbing, jumping, talking, wrestling! We celebrated their 2nd birthday with a Curious George party!
It's hard to believe that they are now 2 years old- running around, climbing, jumping, talking, wrestling! We celebrated their 2nd birthday with a Curious George party!



Joel getting ready to blow out the candle!
No comments:
Post a Comment