
I'm re-thinking kid-leashes! Before I had kids I thought leashes were hideous, cruel, and down-right horrible! Who would put their kid on a leash? Can't the parents just control the kid without needing to attach a leash? I would never use/need a leash. Well... now I have 3 kids 2 and under and I have yet to venture out to the store alone with all three! How can it be done? Joel and Joshua want to run and explore everything and Ethan's only 6 months old- so I have to carry him. They don't make grocery carts for people with 3 kids- I can either put all the kids in a cart and carry my groceries or carry all the kids and put groceries in the cart.
Now, I wait until Doug can watch 2 of the boys and I take one with me (usually Ethan so he's not far from his favorite food supply- ME!)
So, I'm rethinking leashes for Joel and Joshua, but I'm not ready for the stares and comments! Have you ever used a kid-leash?
3 comments:
When I was a nanny, my boss used to use the old kid-leash and admonished me to do so, as well. I couldn't force myself to do it, though. It's got to be three times more difficult for you, though! Ruff ruff!
I'm a beliver in kid lashes. I think it beats leashes everytime. Three to five lashes will usually get them to shape up for awhile.
No charge for this information.
Heather, I think the anonymous commenter is really The Cake Skulker!
Post a Comment