Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Venting

Where else can you 'vent' about life's problems than on your own blog?!? Well, today's vent is all about babysitters. Why can't I find any decent help? Where have all of the good babysitters gone? I've had a few but they've all moved home for the summer (UCR students).
Why can't I find someone that, oh I don't know, shows up on-time, actually interacts with my kids, has basic knowledge of safety for toddlers, knows that toddlers are going to be picky eaters, hyper, throw tantrums, etc- and then not complain about those things to me?? I need someone who will read books with my kids and not just let them watch movies all day while they fall asleep on the couch! All I need is someone to watch the boys for a few hours during the week so I can fold clothes without having them thorwn all over, go buy groceries and diapers, etc.
Why is it so hard to find good help???? I'm not the perfect parent by any means, but if I could just clone myself then it would be perfect! I already know the quirks of everyday life with my boys. That's what I need- not just extra hands- I need 2 of me!

No comments: