Saturday, June 14, 2008
School's Out!
Thursday was my last day of work until August. I only work 2-3 days a week, but when you have 30 5th graders to teach all day, it feels like I work full-time! My last day was great because my teaching partner and I were both there and the kids left at 12:05!!! So if you heard screaming and shouting at 12:06 on Thurday- it was probably me and a bunch of teachers shouting for joy!!! I did get some great end-of-the-year gifts this year. It made me realize I don't think I ever gave my teachers anything! I never even gave them a card! One parent brought me a cute beach tote full of cool beach stuff including sand toys for the boys. I also received $35 in Target cards (spent already!) $15 at TraderJoe's and $10 at Starbucks! It felt like my birthday! Yeah for summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment