Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mt.Rubidoux



We took the boys on their first hike today! Doug and I have lived in Riverside for most of our lives and I've only been up Mt. Rubidoux once, Doug NEVER! It's like a whole different world there! Everyone is so friendly- everyone wished us a "Happy New Year" or said hello, good morning, smiled, etc. It's got to be the friendliest place in Riverside! The boys had a great time- they ran for awhile- they started getting tired around the 2 mile mark- we didn't make it to the top because Ethan was super fussy. It was a beautiful day for a hike!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed that you took all three kids up. I haven't been up Mt. Rubioux since I got pregnant with #3. Did your littlest one walk the whole way? It is so pretty up there!