Joel and Joshua are 3 years old! Where has the time gone?! When they were babies, I couldn't wait for them to grow up, and now, I want them to stop! We had a mini-party last night and another one today! We got them a big bounce house with a slide, they were interested for awhile (good thing we didn't rent one!) Now that they're 3 I guess I have to really get serious about potty-training!! More pictures to come, for now, here's a look back at my little guys! They slept in the same crib for their first 4-5 months! The picture of Joel is the tree, he was about a year old (yes, someone was holding him up there!) Joshua is at the bottom in his diaper (about 14 months).



3 comments:
let's have a moment when there were 0. God is GOOD! happy Birthday little fellas!
So cute! I am also amazed at how quickly the time flies. Marius will be four next week. Crazy!
How sweet... three years old! It seems like last year! Wow! H
Post a Comment