Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy!

If you ever wonder what life is like with three kids three and under, it's BUSY!!! I rarely have time to even open the door to the computer room, let alone sit down to write a new post! Case in point: this post has taken me 2 days to write! From the minute the boys wake up, to the minute they go to sleep (which they're getting really good at fighting!) Doug and I are BUSY!! On my days at home, I rarely even go anywhere, it's just busy at home. Breakfast, diapers, potty-training (maybe!), refereeing fights over toys, building forts, finding lost toys, making lunch, reading books, picking up toys, naps (if I'm lucky!), planning dinner, cooking dinner, you get the idea!! It's great being a Mom, I do enjoy it, but the part I miss the most about my pre-motherhood days is ALONE TIME! Even just being alone in the bathroom for 1 minute would be nice!



Here are a few pictures of our recent adventures: We drew a "road" with sidewalk chalk and the boys played forever! Joel would get so upset, though, if he went off of the road, even the slightest bit!



Doug is the ultimate multi-tasker, pushing Joel while carrying Ethan on his shoulders!




Joshua in his car. I have the hardest time convincing him to get out of it and come inside!

No comments: