Some sort of virus had been making it's way through our house for the last month. First it was Joshua, then Ethan had a fever for 6 days, then Joel, and now back to Joshua! I keep washing and sanitizing everything! Life is already crazy around here without sickness! When Joel had it, he didn't eat for 4 days and he'd just fall asleep anywhere! Needless to say, we haven't been anywhere lately. We've missed church, playdates, work, etc. I think I averaged 4 hours of sleep a night for the past week. It's so frustrating to have sick kids and you can't do anything to help! I think we've spent the boys' college funds at Kaiser! We've gone at least 6 times in the past 4 weeks! Today was the first day that we all felt 'normal' (whatever that is!). At least school is almost over! I only work 3 1/2 more days then I'm off for the summer! I'll be back part-time next school year teaching 5th grade again. I'm looking forward to a break from all of the planning, grading, etc.!
Here are a few pictures of the boys. The hugs and kisses were unprompted and so sweet. (Maybe that's how the virus is spreading?!) I wish they were always that nice to each other. I'm sure 2 seconds later they were fighting over the trike or something! The one of Joel was at the height of his fevers/sickness. He curled up into a ball on his little chair and fell asleep with his blankie, puppy, and water gun! All the essentials for a nice nap! These were taken on my phone, so they're not the best quality.

No comments:
Post a Comment