Friday, November 27, 2009

Gingerbread House

The boys and I built our first gingerbread house yesterday. The directions on the box were pretty simple, but I'd modify them when working with 3 kids 3 and under!


Step one: Sort the candy
Steps 2-4 Sample some of the candy and the gingerbread
Step 5-7 Put up the walls and roof as fast as possible so there's at least a few pieces of candy left to decorate with!
Steps 8-10 Decorate, sample some, lick the candy, put the licked candy on the house, etc.
Final Step: Enjoy our finished product!
Just kidding! This is the picture on the box, ours turned out like this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is G'pa Joe,

Man, o man o man o man!!! I'm knocked out about this great Blog-site. AND, I think I may have a small cupon for that mixer thingy...
Your boyz keep getting "Cooler and cooler."

God bless.

Katie said...

I like your guys' version of the gingerbread house better than the one on the box!