Ethan turns TWO tomorrow! We had a little party for him today, just my parents, Joel, Joshua, and Doug. I can't believe he's TWO. He is such a sweet boy, today at Lowe's he was in the front of the shopping cart, his brothers in the back. He kept yelling at me trying to get my attention, but I was busy talking to my mom. Finally I looked at him and said, "What?!?!" and in the sweetest voice he replied, " I want a kiss, Mommy!". Talk about melting my heart!
Pictures from his jungle animals party



I know all babies are miracles, but Ethan is a double miracle! After going through years of infertility and finally having Joel and Joshua, imagine my surprise when, on a whim, I took a pregnancy test. Joel and Joshua were almost 14 months old and the test was POSITIVE! I just about passed out. I went to the doctor on a Wednesday and found out I was almost 9 weeks pregnant. That Sunday I ended up in the ER with heavy bleeding. We thought we lost this baby for sure. I remember crying and crying in the waiting room, and crying as they did the ultrasound. I thought the only possible answer was a miscarriage. When the doctor said there's a strong heart beat, I almost passed out. After a week of bed rest and several more ultrasounds, we had a successful pregnancy and were blessed with our "adora-baby" Ethan. I thank God all the time for my 3 miracle blessings!
Ethan at about 5-6 months
Pictures from his jungle animals party



His very own tricycle, no more 'hand-me-downs'!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan! He looks like such a big boy. Can't believe he is already 2!
Kim
So sweet! Happy Belated Birthday, Ethan! Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment