Friday, February 1, 2008

Cursed?!?


I've been hesitant to post my thoughts on this subject , but my views on it are kind of funny (I think!) Well, as the post title indicates, I'm cursed! Yes, I've been cursed with super-skinny friends and family! Not only are they skinny, but they all (you know who your are!) are even skinnier after having several babies! What is up with that? Here I am, bigger than ever! No, this isn't a Pity Party for me (if it is, where's the cake & icecream??) but just the plain truth! I still had 30 pounds to lose when I found out I was pregnant with Ethan!
I have to keep reminding myself that I had 3 kids in under 2 years- so my body is going to be different! I look back at pictures of myself pre-pregnancy/pre-kids and I thought I was fat back then! I only wis that's what I looked like now! Well, I'm finally doing something about it. I joined Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago and I've already lost 8 pounds! Now my problem is I don't look at my success, I just focus on how much more I've got to lose!
For my skinny friends and family- I do love you all, all 120 pounds of you!

No comments: