Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Joshua's turn!

I thought I'd share a little about Joshua. The second-born twin, the smaller of the two.(Joel outweighs Joshua by 5 pounds and is 2 inches taller!)

Joshua is content playing with anything with wheels: cars, trucks, planes, etc. He can sit for hours (more like minutes) and just push his cars around the floor. He's quick to point out every car,truck,or semi we drive by! The only book he is even remotely interested is a picture book of cars & trucks.
Here he is sitting on his cool Big Wheel! (Abercrombie & Alex are in the background)

3 comments:

TigerFamily said...

Joshua would fit right in with our two boys! Cars, trucks...anything with tires that moves is their life! I know more about constuction trucks than I ever cared to! I thought a digger was a digger... poor little girl doesn't stand a chance with here dolls and tea partys:) Love all the pics! m

ER-Nurse said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are so cute! You got your hands full! How are u? Tell Doug hi for me! Hope all is well

Nick said...

Whats up Folks! Found you through my wife of course(shes the social one). Nice.